Monday, August 17, 2009

Put Some Ruffle Into It!

My favorite look right now is the ruffle detailing on tops.  Love it!  Check out these finds I found today while online shopping.  No worries, didn't purchase anything. 
  1. "She's Just Being Miley" Believe it or not this is from Walmart.Com and by Miley Cyrus.  {Juniors Chiffon Ruffle Blouse} at $12.00 and .97 cents to ship.  Alright maybe the girl might have some good taste.  
  2. "The Magic of Macy's" I love a good Macy's store and love the coupons in the paper that lead you to take an additional percent off. {Alfani-Rosette-Neckline Three-Quarter Sleeve Silk Top} is marked down to $48.30.  
  3. "Triple A it" I recently learned that at New York & Company offers an additional 15% of discount on all products at the register when you flash a Triple AAA card. With that in mind, I decided I need to check that store out more.  I like this {City Style Sleeves Print Ruffle Top} $29.50.  Looks great by itself paired with dark denim or under neath a blazer for a more professional look. 
  4. "My Mom Likes this" Last week, my mom and I visited an Ann Taylor Loft store and I helped my mom pick out a similar top to this one with the petals around the neckline.  She's a fan.  This {Placed Petal Tee} is from Ann Taylor's fall line at $36.50 but my mom and I found a similar one on the clearance rack at our local store for half that. 
{Stay Tuned}

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love them all but I really like #3! The color is really nice too.

Anonymous said...

You are just so hip! Have you checked Forever 21?