Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mary Kate and Ashley Called

If Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen called me and asked me to get lunch this is what I would wear. I would attempt the whole bohemian look but this is as bohemian as I would get.

I found the dress on J.C. Penny's website and thanks to Harper's Bazaar Magazine and their top 6 trends of fall, know that floral dresses are a must have. But if your like me (poor), snap one off the summer clearance rack that can be used in layering and it becomes a fall piece. Check out all the items above on {Stuff Under 20} as I was their guest blogger today!


{Stay Tuned}

P.S. Like Stuff Under 20? Me too! And guess what? They like me! So much that they asked me to be a permanent blogger on their site. More details to follow here.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

escuse me miss i dont see weddings unveiled on your blog roll! fyi we have a 100.00 gift card for heels.com contest going on...you should enter! there are some pretty sweet heels! and i know you love a good contest

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.