Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello, beautiful Nordstrom

Nordstrom comes to Cincinnati in one week! Hello, beautiful!

You may remember that I am a huge Nordstrom fan. Last weekend, I got a sneak peak look at the store as Nordstrom's Lingerie department opened their doors for a "Nordstrom Fits America" event.  I was fitted, got to taste coffee's from their little coffee shop, tasted some back goods from the restaurant and even purchased a bra with proceeds going to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. 
While we were only welcomed into the Lingerie department I did peak around.  Although not all departments have been set the store is looking beautiful and I can't wait for the doors to open on September 25th at 10 A.M. 

{Stay Tuned} Although, broke and living at home I might just make a fashion must have purchase at Nordstrom in the next few weeks. Besides the lovely violet bra. 

No comments: