Thursday, September 3, 2009

And I Can't Get "Blog Contest" Out of My Mind

Last Thursday, I was delighted to know I had won my first ever Blog Contest!  It was on the{Lucky Me! Blog} of Lucky Designs. The Prize was a $50 gift card to {Moments of Elegance}.  That may or may not be a wedding favor website but hey, it was worth a shot at entering. What are the odds?

Then I saw this...
I won!  It was a comment contest where I just left a comment on the Lucky Me! Moments of Elegance post. So simple and yet, I walked away with a $50 gift card.  So what did a girl get that happens to not be getting married any time soon?



Well, I got a cashmere scarf with my initial on it and four glass grape place holders!  Perfect for a wine and cheese party! I just have to host one sometime soon. I just wanted to thank Erin of Lucky Me! again for the contest and the prize.  But this brings me to my point of my post! You can win too!  Below is a list of contest you can enter and win too!

  1. {Stuff Under 20} Giveaway from Brooklyn Thread. Love the jewelry. 
  2. {Practically Perfect} Giveaway that includes Mary Poppins DVD, Korres Sugar Crystal Antioxidant, Sebastian Hair Care and Crabtree and Evelyn Candelas. What a prize pack. 
I can't think of other ones going on right now but I'll add comments though out this weekend if anything comes to mind. 

{Stay Tuned}

1 comment:

Laura E said...

Another contest from Avie Designs...win a calendar

http://aviedesigns.blogspot.com/2009/09/its-2010-giveaway.html