Thursday, July 16, 2009

And I Can't Get "The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale" Out of My Mind

What I can't get out of my mind this week is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!  I love Nordstrom's for many reasons; the shoe department, the A-List Service, Kate Spade Galore, B.P. and the awesome labels they carry.  

But the best time to shop at Nordstrom's is during the Anniversary Sale, where prices are marked down on their upcoming fall line.  

Cincinnati doesn't have a Nordstrom's.  (I know. Seriously, what? However, they are getting one on September 25th of this year).  But growing up, my mom use to take my sister and I up to Columbus and we would shop away.  Well, thank heavens I am not in Cincinnati, yet.  I am still in Chapel Hill and will be going to my local Durham Nordstrom's tomorrow for the first day of the sale (The sale runs July 17 - August 3).  

On the agenda to shop for ... (you know when you have no income coming in you have to only shop for what you need)...a dress for the August wedding of my first friend to get married and I really want some leather riding boots for the Fall.  But here we go with the want.  

Anyways {stay tuned and I might share my purchase(s)}.

No comments: