Wednesday, March 10, 2010

An emotional roller coaster of a day

I realize I haven't blogged a "decent" post since January. I also realize that it is March. I also gave considerable thought on what to blog about for when I finally took it up again.

An emotional roller coaster of a day was not it.

However, that is where I found myself on Tuesday, March 9. I was looking back on a day of ups and downs. Silent accomplishments made by me.

(I had a great interview with a lawyer in which I sounded confident and asked all the questions I need to. I signed up for my first online course. The course cost $55 and promises to make me a better writer. I thought the inspiration of an online instructor and exercises might help me out. I got a very sweet thank you note in the mail from a local author I interviewed last week. "I was impressed by the article," she wrote. I want to write her back and say I was impressed with you. As she told me last week, she had to retiree in order to follow her dream. At 65 she published her first novel.)

But like I said Tuesday was a day of ups and downs. There were some downs.

(My editor tore apart my lead to the article I wrote for Wednesday's newspaper. Granted the sentence did need some re-writing. I was told I needed to work on my page design skills and was asked if 'I rush through things?')

I could dwell on the negative. I could block it out and only concentrate on the positive but that is not how lessons are learned. That is not how we improve.

While a bit on the mentally drained side, I found myself inspired more than ever. Weird, right? I want to do better. I know I can do better. When I get better I know those ups will only get higher. The uneasiness look on the cartoon character will go to a smile.

{Stay Tuned}

I am happy to report Wednesday was one of the most productive days I've had in awhile. I really truly believe a bad day on Tuesday encouraged me to work harder than ever Wednesday.

Life lesson of March 9: The best inspiration can come from a bad day.
P.S. The cartoon is from a menopause website.


1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

If you're trying to lose kilograms then you need to start following this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks united to provide keto meal plans that are useful, decent, economically-efficient, and delicious.

From their launch in early 2019, thousands of individuals have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a certified keto meal plan diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan diet.