Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stuff Under 20 : Resolutions

N & S over at Stuff Under 20 asked me to continue being a contributor to Stuff Under 20. I am very excited to be continuing on finding excellent style at excellent prices.

Last week was resolution week. Here are my fashion resolutions for 2010.

1. Dress for comfort
2. Dare to wear something outside my normal look
3. Don't underestimate Miley's Wal-Mart line, JC Penny's, Target and TJ Maxx for great pieces
4. Flat is fun - No use killing myself in heels...unless, well sometimes...
5. More is better- I love the look of traditional clothing with lots of jewelry

{Stay Tune}

P.S. Be sure to check out Stuff Under 20 today and every Thursday.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

You should see how my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins in this shocking and controversial video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same SECRETS tons of famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps this expression has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3 on his banking card.

"I'm so frustrated with living check to check! When will I get my big break?"

You've taken part in those types of conversations, isn't it so?

Your own success story is going to start. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!