Friday, January 15, 2010

OH my my...who do you think investigates murders in Liberal?

CSI Liberal?

Liberal Police Department?

Well, they do but so do I.

Thursday and Friday have been ludicrous for me.

Thursday morning I was out on the scene taking photos and attempting to get police officer interviews. Thursday evening I talked to neighbors on the deaths. Friday I attempted to get more police comments and get updates on the case. At 4:40 p.m. Friday, I spoke with the coroner and got the scope. Liberal's first murder in (and don't quote me on this) 10 to 15 years.

This is a big deal in Liberal and else where. A husband murders his wife by suffocation then takes his own life by making large cuts to his legs to bleed to death.

Currently I am snuggled up on my sofa with mac & cheese, Rolling Rock and channel surfing to hear the news stations from Wichita and Amarillo tell the story. Check it out on {The Southwest Times}, {KSN}, and {KFDA}.

{Stay Tuned}

2 comments:

Practically Perfect... said...

Oh my word - how horrific!

Anonymous said...

SCOOP! not scope.