Sunday, January 3, 2010

Despite my New Year's snow...I didn't blog

Despite the snowy and cold weather this weekend I did not get caught up on bloggging.

I was off from work for 4 days: Thursday - Sunday and I didn't blog.

Instead I had a fabulously relaxing weekend. (Something I haven't had since moving to Oklahoma). I cleaned my house, caught up on magazines, finished my (now belated) Christmas cards, watched movies, made dinners for the Cowboy and caught up on sleep. For example exhausted me only stayed awake till Eastern Standard Time New Year's. I couldn't make it till midnight.

This time of year people make resolutions. I usually don't. However, some year's I just call them something else. Thinking back to last year (2009), I made a 'goal' to be in a different place. (Not locational speaking, but at the time I was struggling financially and was in a career path that left me unfulfilled, unappreciated and beyond exhausted daily. Needless to say, I did reach that goal and can happily report that is no longer the case.)

My goal this year is to blog. I really enjoy this blog and hate that I have deserted it for the past two months. There is so much I can share and expect to read about it all in 2010.

{Stay Tuned}

1 comment:

Blogger said...

You should see how my buddy Wesley Virgin's biography begins with this shocking and controversial video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

These are the EXACT same methods lots of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps that conversation has even occurred IN YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain about 7 years back, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and with $3.20 in his pocket.

"I'm very fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

You've taken part in those types of thoughts, isn't it right?

Your success story is waiting to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!