Friday, April 16, 2010

To Alva, Oklahoma we go

I've been needing to get out of town - that's why I couldn't have been more than ecstatic when the Cowboy texted me, 'Alva this weekend?'

Alva, Oklahoma is where the cowboy's family lives. The city is home to Northwestern Oklahoma State University and apparently the smallest Wal-Mart Super Center (Thank you Wikipedia).

We were in Alva for Thanksgiving and I remember spotting a Dairy Queen. It is really silly how excited I get about things like that. I see a blizzard in my future.

2 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Have fun! The husband and I both got blizzards at DQ last week. Mine was a Snickers, and it was sooooo good! I hope that you get to enjoy one, too!

Blog27999 said...

This way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's adventure begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same methods lots of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe that expression has even taken place IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about seven years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a vehicle without a license and $3 on his banking card.

"I'm so frustrated with living check to check! Why can't I become successful?"

You've been a part of those those types of thoughts, right?

Your very own success story is going to happen. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW